Thursday, May 8, 2008

As a Matter of Fact, I DID Give Birth in Preschool

The ever-entertaining Hotfessional always comes up with groovy work-avoiders quizzes.

From her I've learned that if I were an herb I'd be cilantro, if I were a flower I'd be a lily, and that only 40 percent of the things I say are Dixie-isms even though I've lived my whole life in "We'll Fry Anything Once" land. (I attribute this to getting a good education and watching 10,000 hours of Law and Order. It's in New York, y'all!!)

But tonight I love her with a bright white light, because her latest quiz says I've dropped 26 years.




You Act Like You Are 22 Years Old



You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.

You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.



You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.

The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.


This has just made my day. I think I'll print it out and post it outside my cube tomorrow, so that when the kids my work colleagues drop by with their iPods and their tattoos and their stilettos and their "ma'ams," they'll realize I'm all chillaxin' and flossy and stuff and they'll pick me for their team.

No comments: