Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Why CNN is Devil Spawn

Transcript of an actual CNN broadcast (as remembered by me):


12:15:30 p.m. CST (Anchor Don Lemon) This just in: Senator Ted Kennedy has a malignant brain tumor. For more on the meaning of this, we'll go now to you, Sanjay Gupta.


12:16:00 p.m. CST (Sanjay): This is really bad, Don. Malignant brain tumors are dangerous.

12:16:30 p.m. (Anchor) Thanks, Sanjay. And now let's go to Bill Schneider for the political ramifications ...



Yes, Don, let's do that. Let's focus on what really matters.

3 comments:

MommyTime said...

Exactly.

And the IM exchange from the other day was funny too. Let's talk about that for a while. Or hairdos. How will Ted K. do his hair once he finished all this treatment? Let's ask an expert whether it will still be so thick and wavy. Let's think about the important stuff for a while more, shall we?

Betsy Bird said...

I miss Walter Cronkite.

Texasholly said...

I am so glad you wrote this. I thought I heard something similar on the radio, but figured I heard them wrong...

OMG. What is wrong with people?